Tuesday, March 30, 2010

6 Impossible Things

I'm in an Alice in Wonderland mood... so here are 6 Impossible Things that I plan to make very possible indeed!

1. I will live in Ireland for a summer.
2. My writing will be published.
3. I will have an apartment in the city.
4. I will go on one of those crazy road trips that every person should experience at least once in their lives.
5. I will perform as a trained belly dancer.
6. I will speak another language fluently.

And now here are 6 things that I once thought were impossible but I've already made very much possible.

1. I will be in a relationship.
2. I'll have a tattoo.
3. I'll travel to Europe.
4. Yoga will be one of my hobbies.
5. Somewhere, an ocean will carry my message in a bottle.
6. I'll be able to do military push ups.

No comments: