Friday, January 1, 2010

Dawn of a New Era

Happy New Year everybody!
It's a new decade, new year, and a new start for me (as you can tell from my freshly revamped blog).
I had a fun, food-filled New Years Eve last night with one of my best friends, Jonathan. We were originally going to see the ball drop in Times Square (everybody has to do this at least ONCE in their life), but we decided not to go once we heard it would rain. Instead we ate our weight in honey barbeque chicken, mozzarella sticks, quesadillas, nacho chips, ice cream, and oddly enough, celery. The food was delicious and the night was lots of fun - and there's always next year for the thrill of Times Square.


And to stay with tradition, I made a few New Years Resolutions for 2010. Here they are!
- Take a belly dancing class
- Try yoga
- Go on a road trip
- Earn money in an unconventional way
- Pretend to be someone else for a day
- Take a new picture every day for a visual diary
- Create my book of poems, photos, cartoon characters, etc.
- Blog regularly

I could say things like "stop procrastinating" and blah blah, but I've said that every New Year since I was twelve, and every year I find some way to procrastinate once the clock strikes 12:01am. So instead I've decided to title myself the Master at the art of procrastination and be proud of my abilities to get an A on that 12-page paper I finished five minutes before it was due.

So I hope you all have an amazing new year filled with passion, music, and love. Make your dreams come true!

No comments: